Increase course bookings and streamline course admin
Use Coursedate to promote courses, enrol new learners and simplify back office admin.
Setup is quick - it only takes a few minutes to publish a course and open it for bookings.
Online Course Directory
- Showcase your courses on the web.
- Free text searching and your custom categories make searching for courses easy.
- Responsive web design so your courses look great on all devices.
- ‘Sticky’ course overview pages include recommended alternative courses and what’s currently popular.
Course Authoring and Scheduling
- Create attractive course overview pages.
- Schedule when courses appear in the directory.
- Auto hide courses that are full.
- Fast copy courses to create new course dates.
Course Bookings & Enquiries
- Learners can self-book online - the process is quick.
- Enquiries also captured online. All your data is in one place.
- Course admin dashboard gives you an overview of the latest activity.
- No more management by spreadsheets. Course admins see a joined-up view of learners, enquiries and bookings.
Learner & Delegate Management
- See new enrolments at a glance.
- Search for learners and enquiries - get a holistic view of your learners and their interests.
- Manually book learners on new courses if they prefer not to self-book.
- Coursedate becomes your training company/course provider CRM system.
Training Provider CRM
- Collect data about learners, bookings, enquiries and the courses they attend.
- Build a database of leads and relationships that can be used to inform marketing campaigns.
- Take advantage of Coursedate's structured database - identify market niches and create focused email campaigns.
- Download data for offline analysis with tools like Microsoft Power BI.
Charts & Analytics
- Spot trends, see which courses get the most views in the directory.
- Find out which courses get most views that don’t convert into bookings.
- Identify search terms that indicate interest in a topic, but possible gaps in your course offer.
- Google Analytics integration - enables in-depth analysis of visits to your course catalog.